True beauty lies within our hearts, our health and our passions. My passions include knitting, promoting wellness and being amidst the company of beautifully authentic people.







Friday, December 31, 2010

And The Countdown Begins...

With less than an hour to go, the curtain on 2010 is being drawn.  As this year makes its exit, I can't really say that I am able to reflect much on the earlier part of the year since each year seems to fly past me so quickly.  However, I am able to recall a few of this past year's most memorable highlights within my camp, some of which include:

03/10: Another pivotal birthday (39.99 plus tax and counting, Yikes! Oh but the karats were oooh so yummy!)
04/10: Million Trees Planting @ Highland Park, Qns (Any day I get to play in dirt and call it work, I'm happy!)
06/10: Jill Scott/Maxwell Concert @ MSG (Two of my all time favorite artists under the same roof...surreal!)
08/10: 1st Family BBQ at my parent's home (w/over 100 guests in attendance, one could say 'Party Ova Here!!'
08/10: Trip to Ghana, West Africa (The most amazing, soul nurturing, peaceful & organic trip I've taken thus far)
09/10: 30 Days of Bikram Yoga (Ugh!)
09/10: Skylar's entrance to The Town School (Thank you Natasha, Thank you Town School)
09/10: The Lion King on Broadway (A Blast of a Family Nite)
11/10: Unexpected death of Natasha Sahadi (Her kindness, warm smile & laughter will forever remain with me)
12/10: Much needed Spa Day (A generous treat from a dear friend!)
12/10: Momentum Education Workshops (Yet another life-altering experience I am truly thankful for)

As I reflect on the many blessings I've received this year, I am able to look forward to a new year full of opportunity and endless possibilities.  Going forward, I am fully committed to being present each day in every activity, staying connected to all those that I love and care for, and I am firmly resolved to creating purpose within my life and the lives of others.  I am extremely grateful for this opportunity.  Mwuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment